Developing Computer-Based Training (CBT) from your existing PowerPoint presentations
is a simple process for PTT, Inc. This process was outlined on our CBT
Development page. However, this process for NOT include access to the VBA code used to create the CBT!
Your company might have several presentations that they would like to make CBT ready and it
would be more cost effective to have the training skills to develop your own. Hence, PTT, Inc.
has created a complete Two-Day training course that describes not only the process of creating a
CBT presentation using PowerPoint, but also describes in detail the code and how it all operates.
This will allow you to modify your code as your needs change, making the program that much more
user-friendly and long-lived!
Here is what the Two-Day course provides:
- Fundamental PowerPoint training on such topics as linking, Slide Masters, use of the KIOSK mode, animation restrictions in KIOSK, and an intro to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- An introduction to the layout and concept of CBT presentations
- An in-depth explanation of all of the code used in the CBT program
- Access to all varieties of CBT programs created by PTT, Inc. so you can use the right program for each individual need (info only, review questions, exam-proctored CBT, e-mail confirmation upon completion, and database updating upon completion)
- Unlimited e-mail technical support as questions arise about CBTs you have developed using our training/products
- A quality handout that can always be referenced as needed
Please keep in mind that this agreement does NOT allow you to create and sell CBTs to other
companies, only to develop those within your own organizations. If you have any questions
regarding the legalities of this collaboration, or wish to pursue the ability for unlimited
creation and distribution of CBTs, Contact us.
PTT, Inc. has provided this product/service to several (some Fortune 500) companies
with rave reviews. Check out some of them on our Testimonials page.
You can contact PTT, Inc. at 877-4PTTINC or firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn about the cost of this program. Actual costs are not included because they are based on
location of the training, number of employees to be trained, etc. We guarantee that you WILL be
satisfied with this service!